This website collects some Personal Data from users who visit and interact with it.
UBLSOFTWARE S.r.l., Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 39 – 20143 Milano (MI)
Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Method and place of data processing
Method of treatment
In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data, the Owner undertakes to take the appropriate security measures for this website. Data processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly connected to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases, third parties involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The Data Controller must, on request, provide an always updated list of Managers.
Legal treatment base
The Personal Data relating to the User are processed by the Data Controller if one of the following conditions applies:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
The User always has the possibility to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred or managed in a State different from that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Protection Controller. If one of the transfers described above has taken place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the details indicated above.
The data are processed and stored for the necessary time required by the purposes that caused the collection. So:
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be kept until the execution of this contract is completed;
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be kept until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
If the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Personal Data will be deleted once the retention period ends. Therefore, upon reaching this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of data processing
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, including contacting the user. To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the treatment of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes:
Contact the user
By filling in the contact form with his data, the User consents to use them to respond to information requests, quotes, or any other request kind indicated by the form header.
By filling in the email form provided for subscribing to our newsletter service, the User consents to use this data for the communication of offers and initiatives proposed by our company.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. The User has the right to:
- cancel the agreement at any time. The User can cancel the treatment agreement of their Personal Data previously declared.
- object to the treatment of their data. The user can object to the treatment of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than the agreement. Further details on the right to object can be found in the next section.
- view his data. The owner has the duty to provide information to the user on the treatment data if he wishes, on certain aspects of the treatment and to provide a copy of the processed data.
- verify and ask for modification. The User can verify that his Data is correct and request its updating or modification.
- check the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request to limit the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will retain the Data only for conservative purposes.
- ensure the cancellation or deletion of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User makes a request for the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them emigrated to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its migration without any impediment to another holder. This is possible when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s approval, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- submit a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without the need for any motivation. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, refer to the sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise his rights, Users can direct a request to the owner’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the treatment of personal data
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data have the possibility of being used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparation stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware of the fact that the Data Controller may reveal the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and website maintenance
For needs related to the operation and maintenance of this website, the same and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the treatment of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Response to 'Do Not Track' requests
This application does not support ‘Do Not Track’ requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a person identified or identifiable.
Information automatically collected through the website (also from third party applications integrated into this website), to which they belong: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who access with this website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the request time, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the response file, the numerical code of reference to the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the system used by the visitor (browser, OS), the temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the path followed within the Application, in in particular the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
It means the individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, is responsible for determining the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
It means the hardware or software tool through which the Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
Si intende il servizio fornito dal presente sito web così come definito nei relativi termini (se presenti) su questo sito/applicazione.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
CookieIt means a small portion of data stored within the device with which the User interfaces with the website.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this website.
There are no previous versions available