FAQ & Common questions
What is the PIN of my SIM card?
Our SIM cards are provided without PIN-code
Are the SIM cards sent with logos?
Our SIM cards are sent in white label format, without any type of art-work, logo or brand.
What is the APN to configure?
The APN is resiot.m2m and it is unique for all covered countries
What is the sim.resiot.io coverage?
We connect more than 180 countries! Check coverage now!
What SIM formats are available?
- Business Grade SIM Cards are available in 2FF, 3FF, 4FF (Mini, Micro, Nano SIM) formats
- Industrial Grade SIM Cards available in 2FF, 3FF (Mini, Micro SIM) formats
- ChipSIMs are available in MFF2 format
What are the sizes of the 2FF, 3FF, 4FF formats?
- 2FF (Mini SIM) : 25mm x 15mm x 0.76mm
- 3FF (Micro SIM) : 15mm x 12mm x 0.76mm
- 4FF (Nano SIM) : 12,3 mm × 8,8 mm × 0,67 mm
What is a ChipSIM MFF2?
A ChipSIM is a little SIM module that can be directly soldered on the device Printed Circuit Board. This SIM format is only 5x6mm. Read more!
Do I need a sim.resiot.io card to activate one of your plans?
Yes, you need a sim.resiot.io card in order to activate one of our special IoT / M2M plan.